Let's support our LEOs

by Catoosa, Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 19:45 (3562 days ago)

Local movement is gaining momentum here in Middle Tennessee, and hopefully other places as well. People stepping forward to support their law enforcement folks, as a counter to the anti-police demonstrations popping up all over. Taking numerous forms, pizza for the officers on duty, coffee for a cop, etc. Blue seems to be a popular color to display. I just tied a two-foot length of blue flagging tape around my truck's radio antenna. Had to go to three different places to find some - Lowes and Home Depot were both out of blue for some reason.....

Let's all get or board with this!

Catoosa

Thank you

by Sarge ⌂ @, Central Misery, Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 21:12 (3562 days ago) @ Catoosa

NT

Agreed!

by rob @, Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 23:53 (3562 days ago) @ Catoosa

I'm not sure I'd put up with what they have to on a daily basis. Doing their job may mean prosecution when their duty becomes non politically correct and there are too many folks willing to join forces against them for self promotion, rablerousing and political gain.

Here in Indianapolis we have a little trend

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Thursday, December 25, 2014, 07:09 (3562 days ago) @ Catoosa

We are putting blue bulbs in our outdoor lights to show support. It's kind of neat to head into work in the morning and see all the blue porch lights glowing around town.

--
https://facebook.com/M2bKydex/

All the way!

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Thursday, December 25, 2014, 11:22 (3562 days ago) @ Catoosa

The O admin is doing it's best to divide us...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Subject not necessary...

by Big Six, Thursday, December 25, 2014, 11:56 (3562 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

“We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us.”

Y'all already know who said it.

My baby boy is now in that line of work... although at 6'2", 220# he doesn't look like a baby.

Prayers appreciated. He wears a bullseye every night.

RSS Feed of thread