Video featuring the INDUMIL Cordova 9mm

by Paul ⌂, Friday, November 07, 2014, 21:29 (3609 days ago)

by Sarge ⌂ @, Central Misery, Friday, November 07, 2014, 22:12 (3609 days ago) @ Paul

It needs a rich Corinthian Leather holster to go with it ;)

Another Poly CZ clone...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, November 08, 2014, 09:23 (3609 days ago) @ Paul

They coulda just ordered them from one of the half dozen Turkish firms...;-)

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Saturday, November 08, 2014, 19:16 (3608 days ago) @ Paul

I was surprised to see firearms from the US in the background of the gun shop (another surprise). Where was that filmed ?

That section of the video...

by Paul ⌂, Saturday, November 08, 2014, 20:33 (3608 days ago) @ Cherokee

was probably filmed in Miami, or somewhere else in the U.S. of A.. Those firearms are NOT available down here, nor is there any kind of such a gun store here where you can go in and see what's for sale. You pretty much go in, fill out the paperwork, requesting the type and caliber of the weapon you want. If you're approved then you deposit the money and go back when scheduled. They then hand you the firearm and you'll handle it for the first time. That gun store scene was when the engineer was expressing hope to some day see a Colombian made pistol for sale in a foreign country. I guarantee you that will not happen if they offer them for the same price they are sold here in Colombia to Colombians... No one is going to lay out $3,000 or more U.S. dollars for a tupperware pistol from a relatively unknown maker.

That is the local status that I understood from your

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Sunday, November 09, 2014, 14:57 (3608 days ago) @ Paul

posts. Don't speak the language so didn't know what was being said.

RSS Feed of thread