Give you something worth coming home to...

by Byron, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 15:53 (3613 days ago)

Two weeks ago she ran a 1:51.15 half marathon, first in her age group (50-55) and top 10% of females. She was disappointed in her performance(?)!

This morning she did a quarter mile of lunges carrying a 100lb. sandbag followed by 4 sets of 50 back squats with the sandbag on her shoulders. She weighs 135lbs. It was a leg day at the gym! She's tough enough!

A pure fierce mother who has seen both the happiest and most painful parts of loving children.

Puts up with me most of the time. True redhead that fights like hell for what she believes in and does not suffer fools. Sometimes has a potty mouth and has put up with me and my bad habits for decades....

Color me happy!
[image]
[image]
[image]

Byron

Beaty & the beast...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 16:52 (3613 days ago) @ Byron

;-)

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Give you something worth coming home to...

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 17:58 (3613 days ago) @ Byron

Happy is what matters...may her efforts pay off.

Behind every man is a successful woman.

by Creeker @, Hardwoods, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 18:08 (3613 days ago) @ Byron

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

or maybe just side by side !

by cable, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 22:10 (3613 days ago) @ Creeker

:-) you two are made of way stronger stuff than most. i truly admire you and keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Wow...

by Brian A, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 09:55 (3612 days ago) @ Byron

That is an incredible fitness level. I work out regularly and doubt I could pull of those lunges with the weight she carried, let alone a proportionate weight for my 190 lbs. My hat is off to her, and to you for being able to keep up, knowing quite a bit about red heads since I am one also.

RSS Feed of thread