for sale in AK: Stoeger Zephyr Mdl M 6HG 10 ga. 3 1/2" SXS

by cable, Saturday, October 25, 2014, 21:13 (3623 days ago)

Zephyr model M 6HG, a beautiful 10 ga magnum imported by Stoeger and made by Victor Sarasqueta [ has the "V" with the running hare ]. I understand that the HG stands for Heavy Goose though i suspect it will work on lighter geese just as well. This is a higher grade, hand engraved true side lock. massively built !
The bores are mirror bright, barrels approx 32". wood and metal all in really good condition, with minor hunting blemishes, the usual bumps on wood etc, very little wear on metal. The top lever is far to the right, indicating little if any wear -- it locks perfectly tight.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

I believe these were made in the 1950s and 60s, maybe on into the early 70s. they are well regarded and if you look on gunbroker or gunsinternational these higher grade guns bring 1200$ or more.

asking 850$ plus shipping via USPS.

Have torn my rotator cuffs and this gun is too much for me.

lots more pictures available

in anchorage, alaska text or call 907-748-4861 or email [email]haroldcable@gmail.com[/email]

The Perfect Tool for Drone Busting. (nm)

by ERSisk, Saturday, October 25, 2014, 23:16 (3622 days ago) @ cable

maybe i should keep it !

by cable, Saturday, October 25, 2014, 23:44 (3622 days ago) @ ERSisk

;-)

Delightful goose buster....VG price

by John Meeker @, United States, Sunday, October 26, 2014, 06:29 (3622 days ago) @ cable

There are long range guys who use these. I had one for a while, and enjoyed hunting on the river with it. Carried it out into a marsh or two, as well. Went to double Gun shoots with it -- just see the Yhenglish Game gunners flinch when shooting beside me on tower shoots, and Ye auld etc. If you've never owned and hunted with one of these, it is a good price, for some big entertainment. Tony, you can post this on the Doublegunshop.com For Sale BBS, if you join up. Good luck with selling it.

for sale in AK: Stoeger Zephyr Mdl M 6HG 10 ga. 3 1/2" SXS

by John Meeker @, United States, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 18:08 (3620 days ago) @ cable

Have big bore Crazoid friend, who had to cut back on his .577 shooting, due to shoulder beating. However, he bought my Big Ten from me, and last I heard it was becoming some african cal DG. He mentioned aout a year ago he could use another on for a shotgun. Send y'r E to marshgrrl aht gee male daht kom, and will put you in touch with him...

thank you. will do

by cable, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 18:51 (3620 days ago) @ John Meeker

:-P

RSS Feed of thread