Anyone else here going to the John Taffin Appreciation Dinne

by Otony, Friday, September 05, 2014, 21:53 (3673 days ago)

I've reserved a room and bought a ticket. Greatly looking forward to meeting John in person.

Glen Fryxell was kind enough to allow me to join him for the ride over to Boise. I imagine he may regret that, as I'm not the most taciturn guy on the planet, far from it in fact. :-D

Otony

Did not hear of it , I sure would like to meet Mr; Taffin

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Saturday, September 06, 2014, 07:44 (3672 days ago) @ Otony

But Time and money stand in the way .Otony please take a bunch of pictures and post some:-D PS . And you get to ride along with Glen Fryxell , I envy you !!

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Saturday, September 06, 2014, 08:18 (3672 days ago) @ Fivegunner

Likewise, really enjoy his writings.

by Otony, Saturday, September 06, 2014, 08:25 (3672 days ago) @ Cherokee

I intend to take MANY photos. From what I've been told by the event coordinator, Brian Pearce should be there, along with Mike Venturino, maybe J.D. Jones, maybe Jim Wilson. There are supposed to be quite a few industry folks there from Ruger, Hornady, etc. all told, they are expecting about 250 people. Can't help but imagine that the Sixgunner Gurus of the past will be watching with fondness.

Otony

Details???

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, September 06, 2014, 11:59 (3672 days ago) @ Otony

In would like to be there.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

I would be pleased to buy you a drink!

by Otony, Saturday, September 06, 2014, 12:36 (3672 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

https://vel-36632.ticketbud.com/john-taffin-appreciation-dinner

http://www.reedercustomguns.com/information/JohnTaffin.htm

The first link is the most informative, and will let you purchase a ticket directly.

Otony

Oct 18th

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, September 06, 2014, 15:17 (3672 days ago) @ Otony

--

Oct 18th, yes, that is the date

by Otony, Saturday, September 06, 2014, 17:37 (3672 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Will you be there?

Otony

I would to, have to look at it a bit.

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, September 06, 2014, 18:28 (3672 days ago) @ Otony

;-)

--

If given a chance...

by Paul ⌂, Saturday, September 06, 2014, 12:31 (3672 days ago) @ Otony

make sure you mention the missionaries he lifts up in prayer on a daily basis. Yes, we GREATLY appreciate him too. I know for a fact he prays for us and for the Taylors as well. Tell him I send greetings and only wish I could be there as well. We stop in when traveling through when possible. John and Dot Taffin are great folk.

Anyone else here going to the John Taffin Appreciation Dinne

by TL in OR, Central Oregon, Saturday, September 06, 2014, 14:49 (3672 days ago) @ Otony

Tony, I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing both you and Glen!

Tom in Bend

Terrific!

by Otony, Saturday, September 06, 2014, 17:37 (3672 days ago) @ TL in OR

Drinks for you too!

Otony

Look forward to seeing you Tom!

by Glen, Sunday, September 07, 2014, 22:42 (3671 days ago) @ TL in OR

nm

RSS Feed of thread