Not sure if I shared here

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Thursday, September 04, 2014, 13:38 (3674 days ago)

[image]

Put around 500 rounds through it so far, now that I fixed my sloppy reloading practices for the 45ACP, it runs and runs. I carry it every time I go for a walk, or am out kicking around, with this snazzy Simply Rugged holster and mag pouch, I think it would look great in my work outfit, too bad the chairforce has such a hatred of firearms, especially private ownership.

Looks sharp !

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Thursday, September 04, 2014, 14:27 (3674 days ago) @ Dave B

nm

Not sure if I shared here

by Catoosa, Thursday, September 04, 2014, 22:01 (3674 days ago) @ Dave B

Lookee likea Ruger - full size or Commander-size?

I think if I was not all Colted up I would have to have one of the short Rugers.

A Commander size

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Friday, September 05, 2014, 00:40 (3674 days ago) @ Catoosa

And it sure does pack easy and shoot straight!

Nice rig Dave!

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Friday, September 05, 2014, 12:34 (3673 days ago) @ Dave B

I carried mine in a SR holster on a recent hog hunt. All day tromping the hills of MO and nary an issue. They DO carry nice.

You can almost see it here...
[image]

(Really just a lame excuse to post a hog pic.)

Durn nice

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Saturday, September 06, 2014, 11:47 (3672 days ago) @ Hoot

Hog you got there! I agree, they do carry nice!
I've no hog to feature, sorry.

Thanks Dave!

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Saturday, September 06, 2014, 14:44 (3672 days ago) @ Dave B

That was done in with a .356 Winchester. I really need to take one with a pistol one of these days.

RSS Feed of thread