Things continue to get worse here in NY

by Mark, Wednesday, September 03, 2014, 13:29 (3675 days ago)

http://www.niagarafallsreporter.com/Stories/2014/SEP02/albion.html

The Albion Gun Shop, located on Hamilton St. in the Town of Albion in Orleans County, has received a "request" from the New York State Police for records of all persons who have purchased a bullet button AR-15 from the store since the SAFE Act was passed and signed into law in January of 2013,

This could only get uglier.

Oy! The Peasents are revolting...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, September 03, 2014, 23:29 (3675 days ago) @ Mark

when does a person resist? When is it too soon, or too late?

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

It was too late at the Sullivan Act.

by cas, Thursday, September 04, 2014, 06:47 (3674 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

That was passed in 1911.

It was too late at the Sullivan Act.

by Mark, Thursday, September 04, 2014, 07:18 (3674 days ago) @ cas

Agreed. We are losing this fight. The unSafe Act is law and being enforced. Most pro-gun/2A groups think (as I do) the powers of the law will be more broad and there will be much more enforcement after this year's election.
For those still living in free America, take note of this tyranny and do something to affect proper leadership whenever you can.
Mark

All I have : Welcome to Arizona. We have the most freedom

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Thursday, September 04, 2014, 10:32 (3674 days ago) @ Mark

when it comes to guns. I think it is fleeting, we will get over run with newly minted Democrat voters from south of the border.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

I fear for New Mexico

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Thursday, September 04, 2014, 13:29 (3674 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

More and more talk from our Hispanic legislators about NY style gun control. Wyoming, Idaho, and Alaska are looking better every day. I often wonder how Vermont hasn't gotten caught up in this disease.

I fear for New Mexico

by Mark, Thursday, September 04, 2014, 14:26 (3674 days ago) @ Dave B

I often wonder how Vermont hasn't gotten caught up in this disease.

Good question.

Vermont CC w/o a permit is a result of a court case

by Miles Fortis ⌂ @, CIVITATES AMERICAE, Thursday, September 04, 2014, 19:38 (3674 days ago) @ Dave B

the progs there might not like it, but case law at the state supreme court level: http://www.guncite.com/court/state/55a610.html

The possibility of it being changed is quite remote.

Now, New Mexico is another matter.

All of these goofy laws ...

by Warhawk, Hot Springs, Arkansas, Thursday, September 04, 2014, 10:35 (3674 days ago) @ Mark

From NY, CA, ROTC .... Push us ever closer to civil war/Balkanization, whatever you want to call it.

I just don't see that the middle part of the country has much in common politically with the liberal northeast or the left coast.

RSS Feed of thread