Put down payment of a 2nd Generation Colt Buntline

by Scribe, Wednesday, September 03, 2014, 08:47 (3675 days ago)

Saw it more than a month ago and promised myself if it was still for sale the next time I saw it, I would at least inquire about its price.

It was a consignment gun, not the dealer's. 95% condition, smooth action. Did a bit of haggling and got the owner to knock off a couple hundred. My down payment was a minty .45 XDM (4.5 two-tone with the briefcase).

Hope to shoot it, and its companion, a 3rd Generation Buntline, at the NJ SASS State Championship in the fall. Both in Simply Rugged Cattleman leather, of course.

Scribe

Enjoy!

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Wednesday, September 03, 2014, 18:45 (3675 days ago) @ Scribe

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

You have the Buntline Bug!

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Thursday, September 04, 2014, 11:11 (3674 days ago) @ Scribe

Pictures when you get the chance, sir.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

You have the Buntline Bug!

by Scribe, Thursday, September 04, 2014, 12:24 (3674 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Still have to wade through the paperwork and trade in some more guns before the pistola is mine.

Scribe

ROB YOU SHOULD POST PICTURES OF

by SIXGUNNER, Friday, September 05, 2014, 15:24 (3673 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

THE HOLSTERS YOU MADE FOR MY BUNTLINES. I'VE DONE AN ARTICLE FOR AH USING THE BUNTLINES AND YOUR LEATHER

Thanks JT! Here is one that you sent me

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Friday, September 05, 2014, 17:46 (3673 days ago) @ SIXGUNNER

[image]

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

RSS Feed of thread