Reloading components

by cr, Thursday, March 15, 2012, 19:15 (4439 days ago)

I need some fresh brass so pulled up Starline. I've ordered many times from this great company. They are out of lots and lots and lots of stuff. Have note posted at top of page:

FIRST COME – FIRST SERVED
The reloading industry is experiencing unprecedented demand on all component categories, and we at Starline are doing our best to produce the highest quality unprimed brass possible to satisfy our customer's orders. During this time of extreme demand, we are asking our customers to place orders now to assure the quickest shipping date possible. All orders are shipped based on the date of order. If shipment of your order is held due to backorder, the pre-authorized amount of your order is put on hold and reserved against the credit limit of your card and will remain there until shipment is made and your card is charged. Please place your order now and be assured we will fill it as quickly as possible with the high-quality unprimed brass you expect from Starline. Thank you for trusting Starline.

Midway, Dillon, etc all have same sentiment.

I've had to side step shooting for the past several months so this was news to me.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread