1 done plus 1 preview.....

by Gunner @, St Louis, Sunday, August 10, 2014, 20:02 (3699 days ago)

Been sitting on this new knife for several weeks now, could not get decent pictures of it to post. Finally today I got a couple that were ok, the handle material makes it hard to photograph......

[image]

And this one I finished today, new style blade for me, was really excited to get it done, was running out of time so I snapped a cell phone picture of it....

[image]

Miss laid out the masking tape on the edge before I hit it with the buffing wheel, other than that it turned really nice, Desert Ironwood handles with nickel silver pins on a 440C stainless blade.

Gunner

www.gunnerblades.com

--
https://www.instagram.com/41gunner/
41 Mags rule, Baers rock!

Very Nice. I especially like the 2nd pattern.

by TomC, High Ridge Missouri, Sunday, August 10, 2014, 20:34 (3699 days ago) @ Gunner

by John Meeker @, United States, Monday, August 11, 2014, 14:46 (3698 days ago) @ Gunner

GB 22 like the radius on the grip edges. blade looks like sweeet cutter.

The bigger blade appears to have quite a bit of utility, and that long grind says "sharp', to me. The lower edge of handles may be a bit abrupt on the transition. However some folk do like that squared edge in the hand, for a more secure grip - not a function criticism, but matter of personal taste. Either one? Good to go, IMHO.

by Gunner @, St Louis, Monday, August 11, 2014, 20:08 (3698 days ago) @ John Meeker

Actually the bigger blade have handles that are a lot thinner than the GB22, they have a slight radius on the edges, being thinner I couldn't give them a large radius round over. Part of the issue is the angle of the picture, makes them look more square then they are.

--
https://www.instagram.com/41gunner/
41 Mags rule, Baers rock!

Roger that....

by John Meeker @, United States, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 04:06 (3697 days ago) @ Gunner

x

by woody, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 06:06 (3697 days ago) @ Gunner

I like them both. The second knife looks like it would make a nice kitchen knife.

RSS Feed of thread