Price list and illustrations for Sig 938

by John Meeker @, United States, Friday, June 27, 2014, 18:39 (3744 days ago)

http://shop.sigsauerguns.com/Handguns/P938-Series/

Any 'model' input preference is welcome.

Gunbroker list and illustrations for Sig 938

by John Meeker @, United States, Friday, June 27, 2014, 18:42 (3744 days ago) @ John Meeker

Are these yours? I ask because I got sucked in...

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Saturday, June 28, 2014, 12:17 (3743 days ago) @ John Meeker

... as inevitably happens when you hang out here...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=425496738

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

got sucked in...know that letter and verse...

by John Meeker @, United States, Saturday, June 28, 2014, 14:45 (3743 days ago) @ Hobie

No, I didn't know they made a .22lr until they were mentioned on The Enablers' Sixshooter Board... I have a difficult time cozying up to the current DA tactical compact concealables, that are so popular. I did try the smallest Smif', a very well-spoken of 9-semi. Just didn't get any affection from my nervous system. Figure that maybe I am imprinted with my early exposure to single-stack, SA, safety-loaded & clicked guns. Have the obligatory Glock-9 for 'the go kit', along with an AR setup. shot 'em enough to know where the sight, triggers, and magazines are.

On the CCW front, tho, I regress to hammerless Smiths, which is not approved and warranted for the full-time purpose. So, a flat little 9 with seven shots, that comes to hand is familiar feeling has some attraction. In fact, I'm off to The Gander this after noon with the Chessies to look over the Sigs. A three handed sale-trade-buy deal among some local loony friends, could result in scratching the itch. have to work fast, tho. Specific itch's tend to have definite life expectancy, in the potato chip bag of 'need'. And, no: the little Smith's stay....and are in my will to a couple of young gunnie nieces.

OH...did you say "sucked in"? All ten minutes of this, and fun too boot.

I think the little 938s are neat but don't need or

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Saturday, June 28, 2014, 15:27 (3743 days ago) @ John Meeker

want a little nine. I've got the CCO if I need more than the .38 Special. BUT I do love me some .22 LR pistols and revolvers. I thought that one was a good price. We'll see.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

I think the little 938s are neat but don't need or

by John Meeker @, United States, Saturday, June 28, 2014, 21:34 (3743 days ago) @ Hobie

Indeed, the little .22's are fun poppers. I went to Gander and looked at a shelf-full. Have to admit that the force is strong, and cash is handy. If I succumb, I won't be unhappy. They surely do lay flat in a pocket. My little family of J-frames in .38Spec and .32Mag and .22lr's really DO cover the actual function, and they are ingrained into my 'Shoot!!! Shoot NOW!!' synapses. Perhaps the 'fever' will pass, and when they've been out a bit and are in the used market, then the little 9 can get a another look-see. Just handsome little devils, tho.

Addendum -- upon reflection -- SS DA .357 is priority --

by John Meeker @, United States, Sunday, June 29, 2014, 12:21 (3742 days ago) @ Hobie

I don't really need another Nine.. what I am looking for is a Ruger Six, w'adjustys -- four or six inch. Kindly let me know, should one cross the counter, thanks.

Bucky O'Neill Guns has a 6" SS Security Six

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, June 30, 2014, 08:44 (3741 days ago) @ John Meeker

928-778-2400.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Just sent query, Thank you.

by John Meeker @, United States, Monday, June 30, 2014, 21:31 (3741 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

x

RSS Feed of thread