I like this lady!

by Norm, Wednesday, June 18, 2014, 14:42 (3753 days ago)

I'm also surprised by some of the comments posted by vegetarians.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/richardhjames/an-author-caused-an-uproar-after-she-tweeted-photo

Yep, she`s a good person has style.

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Wednesday, June 18, 2014, 15:45 (3753 days ago) @ Norm

To the people who said nasty things to her, I say get a life!:-D

How many vegans does it take to change a light bulb?

by bpjon, Wednesday, June 18, 2014, 17:12 (3753 days ago) @ Fivegunner

THAT'S NOT FUNNY!

a bunch of ignorant folks haten on her...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, June 18, 2014, 19:00 (3753 days ago) @ Norm
edited by Rob Leahy, Wednesday, June 18, 2014, 19:15

...if our grandchildren read the comments section, they will begin to understand just how Zero got elected...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

by bob, Wednesday, June 18, 2014, 19:37 (3753 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

these are the people who believe meat comes from the backroom of the supermarket. They are completely removed from the reality of the incredible amount of work that goes into raising cattle, hogs, sheep or crops. For them, food is package in sanitary little enclosures, ready for them to microwave.
I bet that rabbit tasted good too! The Amazing Missus would not allow me to pop a bunny as we biked the roads south of Walla Walla last week. Of course, her reasoning was sound; we didn't own the land and we had no place to cook said bunny at the hotel!
bob

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Wednesday, June 18, 2014, 20:18 (3753 days ago) @ bob

Yep! Too many people out there without a clue who unfortunately vote and procreate!

I have to mind of agree with TAMM, Bob, sounds like you need a small travel stove so you could have cooked that bunny up in some wine and mushrooms.

I was thinking of you last weekend, clearing out some vines down at the river with your Ontario machete. It still works amazingly well. And I've been reminded of it all week as I itch the poison ivy or whatever I must have chopped up with it!! At least we have a clearer view of the water now

Stihl FS86...

by Catoosa, Friday, June 20, 2014, 09:55 (3752 days ago) @ Slow Hand

Awesome for clearing light brush and vines, AND it gets the poison ivy all over you instead of just on your hands and arms. Don't ask me how I know.

RSS Feed of thread