Walther PPQ M2

by Art @, Littleton, Colorado, Saturday, May 24, 2014, 17:11 (3778 days ago)

Very gun smart friend at my gun store was telling me about this pistol. Had an original PPQ with the trigger guard mag release and had me try the trigger and the very short reset. Seemed very nice. Now the M2 has the American mag release. This friend is kind of high on them and I have known him for enough years to know he was not just trying to sell me a gun. I was intrigued. Should I be.

Walther PPQ M2

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Saturday, May 24, 2014, 19:02 (3778 days ago) @ Art

I have zero experience with them, but a few folk I know and trust really like them. Most say it has the best trigger on a pymer pistol they've found. Take that for what's its worth. A great trigger on a gun that doesn't fit won't do you much good.

Walther PPQ M2

by Art @, Littleton, Colorado, Saturday, May 24, 2014, 20:05 (3778 days ago) @ Slow Hand

I did not mention that it fit my hand very well and was not painfull like the Gen 4 Glock 19 that I had. Very sharp checkering.

Walther PPQ M2

by Otony, Saturday, May 24, 2014, 23:29 (3778 days ago) @ Art

We have one in the shop with a paddle release. Undoubtedly the best trigger I have ever felt on a polymer gun, without exception. Heck, it is an exceptional trigger for any semi-auto pistol.

We have a pretty savvy customer who swears by his, and the one he owns (conventional mag release) has a trigger equally as nice.

Otony

What, did they stop making 1911s?

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Sunday, May 25, 2014, 01:22 (3778 days ago) @ Art

;-)

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

RSS Feed of thread