Paying attention to Sarge; Steve's pictures of his nickel

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, May 21, 2014, 10:46 (3782 days ago)

.357 Colt, and the accompanying articles Got me re evaluating some on my person guns. I have had a nickle 4" M13 in my safe for about 7-8 years. I picked it up intending it for my daughter, as she got older. Well, she has become interested in other things than guns and regards them as tools...she totes a tuned up G-19...So, I have a very easy to hit with, durable, easy packin service revolver. It is now the go on a walk out the back gate gun... We have about 100 acres of state and private property to hike on right up next to our little acreage. [image]

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

by Wildcat, Flint Hills of Kansas, Wednesday, May 21, 2014, 11:15 (3782 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I've got a Model 65 that performs the same duties as well as my wife's wack the (insert name here) varmint that happens to be causing troubles in the barnyard.

I am admittedly weak for nickel guns...

by Sarge ⌂ @, Central Misery, Wednesday, May 21, 2014, 17:49 (3781 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

and a certain pretty redhead ;)

I carried a 4" Nickel 13 just like that for about a year, let an old Lt' faniggle me out of it.

by Catoosa, Thursday, May 22, 2014, 09:50 (3781 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Rob, I predict you are going to become much attached to that M13. Don't ask me how I know, but that holster you made for mine a few years back is getting some wear on it, and it's not from sliding around on the shelf of my safe.....

RSS Feed of thread