FS: Ruger Old Model Blackhawk, 357 mag, 4 5/8" bbl, shooter

by matt/pa @, Sunday, May 11, 2014, 11:24 (3792 days ago)

FS: Shooter grade Ruger Old Model Blackhawk 357 mag, blued, with a 4 5/8" bbl. Gun has a chrome plated gripframe (XR3-RED), some light orange paint on the front sight (not pictured), early new model grips (with the typical tarnished medallion). It has the original lockwork (ie it has not been sent back for the safety conversion). Bore is good, lock up is tight, timing is good. The worst of it is the cylinder and some on the top strap, as seen in pictures, which looks like it either had some blood or cola on it and freckled the cylinder. Looking at it closely and running my fingers on it, it doesn't appear to be very deep at all and could easily be cleaned up by the next owner. No box or papers.

Should make for a great shooter, truck/trail gun, or base for a custom conversion...

Asking $425, shipped to your FFL.

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

First "I'll take it" email to me at bigbore45colt @ ptd.net (remove the space in front of and after the @) gets it. Payment by USPS Money Order or certified funds. I am going to list this on a few other forums, to maximize exposure. If unsold after a few days, I will take it to auction.

Thanks for looking!

Matt

RSS Feed of thread