Have to boycott Coleman outdoor products now

by Fowler, Sunday, May 11, 2014, 09:54 (3792 days ago)

I was out at the outlet mall with the family yesterday and I was about to step into their store when I saw a large no guns sticker in the front window. It was the only store in the entire outlet mall (and it one of the countries biggest outlet malls) to prohibit lawful CCW in it store. So I moved on but I wont spend anther dime on any Coleman camping products now.

I respect their right to choose to not have guns in their store but now they will have to respect my right to never spend money on their stuff ether.

Shame I have a garage full of their stuff too...

by bigbore442001 @, So. Worcester Co. Massachusetts, Sunday, May 11, 2014, 13:07 (3792 days ago) @ Fowler

Do they make anything in the US anymore? I concur on the boycott.

by altejaeger @, Kerrville, TX, Sunday, May 11, 2014, 15:19 (3792 days ago) @ Fowler

Fowler: Concur with your comments, however, it would have been icing on the cake to have talked directly with the store manager and expressed your feelings and why. Might have gave the turd something to think about. ;-)

Contact them

by cas, Sunday, May 11, 2014, 15:39 (3791 days ago) @ Fowler
edited by cas, Monday, May 12, 2014, 17:31

Leave your CCW rights out of it.

Tell them you will not enter their store until they take down that dangerous and rather irresponsible sign.
They're ringing the dinner bell for criminals and you will not shop in such a dangerous environment, or give any money to a company with so little regard for the customers personal safety.

(Edited because of the awful mess my phone made.)

by Fowler, Agreed but to go in and argue the point, Sunday, May 11, 2014, 15:49 (3791 days ago) @ altejaeger

Would have been ticklish with a snubby in my pocket. I do intend to let both the manager and the Corporate headquarters here in Golden know my opinion of their policies.

is it that particular store or corperate wide?

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, May 12, 2014, 13:07 (3791 days ago) @ Fowler

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

RSS Feed of thread