These guys are really mean!

by Charles, Sunday, May 04, 2014, 16:29 (3798 days ago)

The Gulf Cartel has split into two factions and the leader of one faction ratted out the leader of the other faction to the Mexican authorities, who arrested said drug thug. Well the rat got killed and at his funeral they came back and killed his wife, mother and sister-in-law. This happened in Matamoros about four miles as the crow flies from my house.

Many of these guys live in my community and commute to work across the river. They have their larva in local private schools. One of the larva was failing at a local Catholic elementary school, and the father told the teacher to pass him or be killed. The teacher went to the Principal and was told to "do what she needed to do to take care of herself", and she passed the little jerk. She took the threat seriously as would I. With the track record of these guys, it was not likely a bluff.

The board of the school fired both the teacher and the principal.

That is the way it goes down here on the border by the sea.

These guys are really mean!

by MR, Sunday, May 04, 2014, 18:26 (3798 days ago) @ Charles

You can set up an auto translation through google translate.
If I was a hard working honest person in Mexico, I'd get my family out by any means necessary. There was an execution of an "ex"cartel lawyer in the shops in the town square of Southlake. They like the gated editions up here. They use the local gangs in the distribution chain for most hits up here. The authorities think the Southlake guys came out of Mexico and were back there by the next morning.

http://www.elblogdelnarco.info/

And you live there why??!!??

by stonewalrus, Sunday, May 04, 2014, 18:36 (3798 days ago) @ Charles

Nm

Silly, for the romance of the border...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Sunday, May 04, 2014, 18:46 (3798 days ago) @ stonewalrus

;-) hard to move away if that is where you have built your life. I think the same thing about Tornado ally: why would one live there? Then I drive up to the Holler on a sunny day, & I think I should buy some land there...:-)

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

It probably makes no sense, but

by Charles, Sunday, May 04, 2014, 21:57 (3798 days ago) @ stonewalrus

I have been on or around the border most of my adult years. I came to this town in 1944 and have a long history, family and friends here. My wife is from here as well. I speak Spanish about as well as I speak English and understand the area and the people. We have a rich history and culture down here. This is my home and where I belong.

Yes, it is dangerous these days, but it have never been a tranquil place. I never leave the house without some serious armament and have the house well stocked, just in case.

This place is my home and those pendejos are not going to drive me out. I am 72 years old and am in the short rows for life. I just as soon die slugging it out with the drug thugs, as die in a nursing home hooked up to tubes and being spoon feed baby food. In spite of my age, I still shoot allot and bet I can take some of them with me to the promised land or wherever they go.

Anyway, aqui me queda/here I will stay.

It probably makes no sense, but

by Lee J. @, hagerman,NM, Sunday, May 04, 2014, 22:57 (3798 days ago) @ Charles

Well I Charles can understand it. ;-)

Well put Charles.

by MR, Monday, May 05, 2014, 07:52 (3798 days ago) @ Charles

Dale and I were discussing the other day that there are certain freedoms and mental releases that come with having the biggest part of your life behind you. Knowing that you will not die young, no matter what, is one of them. Home is Home.

The light shines IN the darkness....

by cubrock, Monday, May 05, 2014, 09:04 (3798 days ago) @ Charles

Thank you for being a light there.

me too

by cable, Monday, May 05, 2014, 13:26 (3798 days ago) @ Lee J.

:-|

Several thousand Mexicans with resources

by Charles, Monday, May 05, 2014, 13:37 (3798 days ago) @ MR

have moved to my town in the past few years to get away from the cartels. But the cartels are here also. They extort money from these people with threats against any family they still have left in Mexico. Kidnapping, extortion and human trafficking are now big "revenue streams" for these guys along with their old mainstay drugs.

I really do detest these people.

Thanks to Mexican Cartels...

by Paul ⌂, Monday, May 05, 2014, 14:24 (3798 days ago) @ Charles

Colombia is no longer the world's leader in kidnappings...

These guys are really mean, and I just hate it when . . .

by RidinLou, Middle TN, Monday, May 05, 2014, 19:52 (3797 days ago) @ Charles

one can not apply SSS to all appropriate situations.

RSS Feed of thread