Storm Report from our place in Arkansas.

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Tuesday, April 29, 2014, 19:11 (3803 days ago)

The bulk of the severe weather in Arkansas passed us to the N,S,E, and W.
Stuff all around but no touchdowns in our area.

It missed us in Northwest Ar also

by Brien1, Tuesday, April 29, 2014, 19:30 (3803 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

na

by Art @, Littleton, Colorado, Tuesday, April 29, 2014, 19:32 (3803 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

Good for you. Very sad fo the folks who did not fare as well. Will be remembered in prayers.

Art

So, the pew is ok?

by MR, Tuesday, April 29, 2014, 19:42 (3803 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

:-)

Glad you all are ok

by stonewalrus, Tuesday, April 29, 2014, 19:52 (3803 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

Here in TN it went south and east of us. Got probably close to 4" of rain though.

The pew is all OK except for the pollen coating.

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Tuesday, April 29, 2014, 20:43 (3803 days ago) @ MR

C

Glad it missed you folks

by mcassill, Tuesday, April 29, 2014, 21:03 (3803 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

Up north of us they are getting snow. I keep wondering about the whereabouts of this "global warming" that Al Gore was promising.

Glad to see this Tom.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 06:40 (3803 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

We were thinking of you. Looks like it was pretty bad east of you a bit.

Watched it snow yesterday.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 06:46 (3803 days ago) @ mcassill

Didn't amount to much. Al no longer returns my calls.

by Warhawk, Hot Springs, Arkansas, Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 16:55 (3802 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

About 6:00 Sunday night, it got dark here in Hot Springs Village, dark as in like midnight. I looked out front and the street lights had come on. We had to turn on lights inside the house to see to move around. About 6:30 the dark clouds passed over and it was just a normal overcast again.

If you draw a line from Vilonia to Mayflower to Paron, and continue it on to the southwest it goes right over Hot Springs Village. I think the super cell storm that produced the tornadoes was the same one that was so dark as it passed over us. I think we were extremely fortunate that the tornado didn't decide to touch down sooner.

Unfortunately not everyone was so fortunate, including some family members in Mayflower. They are OK, their house isn't.

[image]

RSS Feed of thread