Brought home the "Holy Grail" of firearms last night.....

by Byron, Friday, April 25, 2014, 08:21 (3808 days ago)

A friend who was tasked with handling a estate called about some guns that need to be sold to see if I was interested. He read of a list of stuff that I had no interest in and at last came to one that I had always been interested in if for no reason than its Hollywood persona.

So a deal was done for $100 that included two boxes of Winchester ball ammo.

For those that appreciate fine firearms....the famous "Tec9"!

I shot a mag full off the deck last night when I got home and it made a loud noise every time I pulled the trigger!

What more could you ask for?

Byron
[image]

Horrors! The dreaded EBP

by Catoosa, Friday, April 25, 2014, 09:10 (3808 days ago) @ Byron

Evil Black Pistol.......

A most deadly weapon - highly effective. You don't even have to shoot it. Liberal gun-haters keel over dead at the mere sight of it.

Now ya need a weaponlight and laser mount for it so ya might actually hit something.

You'll need a Raven to go with it...maybe a sawed off M60

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Friday, April 25, 2014, 09:30 (3808 days ago) @ Byron

Glenfield .22LR in the back of the Monte Carlo as well.;-)

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

by Catoosa, Friday, April 25, 2014, 09:46 (3808 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

There used to be a guy who came to the local gun shows who apparently got most of his stock at police auctions. I don't think I ever saw so much sawed-off, taped-together junk in one place in my life. Mostly .22s and single barrel shotguns.

Are ya'll knocking the Raven? GRIN

by D.Sikes, Ozarks, Friday, April 25, 2014, 11:32 (3808 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Are ya'll knocking the poor little "defenceless" Raven Arms .25 pistol? ... Hehehehe

I've had a little Raven .25 since the early 70's... never failed to go bang when I wanted it to... and the little .25acp is cute and is easily made into a nice looking charm for a charm bracelette (at the request of the lady of the ranch)...

Anyway... I've always had a soft spot for cheap oddball guns... and the Raven fits that bill nicely... goes along with my Phoenix HP-22... GRIN

It was my wife's primary pocket pistol, till she finally decided that she needed something more than a gun that makes noise... she settled on a Taurus 85 Ultralight .38 snubby... she did like the little Raven tho... said it made a satisfying bang and scared the "bad" critters away from the chicken coup... (yeah it did... and she proved she could hit the side of a barn twice while doing so)... so I keep it clean and loaded and in the gun cabinette to be used every once in a while for sh*ts and grins and to use as a "standard" to which other "pocket weights" are judged... I even put on "mother of toilet seat" grip panels on it to make the piglet look like a pretty piglet ... GRIN

Have fun ya'll

They are part of the whole gand banging picture...Byron

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Friday, April 25, 2014, 15:04 (3808 days ago) @ D.Sikes

needs a a big blingy necklace and gold capped front tooth to go with that Tec 9:-)

--

by Drago, Friday, April 25, 2014, 18:21 (3807 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Don't forget the sawed-off H&R Topper single shot shotgun, Rob.

...complete with razor cut Number 8s...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, April 26, 2014, 11:40 (3807 days ago) @ Drago

And a jar of tres Flores hair jell...

--

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Friday, April 25, 2014, 13:03 (3808 days ago) @ Byron

One of those to just have fun with.....

Being a child of the 80's...

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Friday, April 25, 2014, 14:53 (3808 days ago) @ Byron

I have always wanted one of those! Never saw one cheap enough to play with though. Now that I have a 9mm suppressor, I kinda want one even more! I already have an SBR Uzi and an AC556, so I'm about 3/4 of the way to an A-Team episode...

:-)

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Friday, April 25, 2014, 15:34 (3808 days ago) @ Slow Hand

;-)

--

LOL. Love the idea. NM

by bpjon, Friday, April 25, 2014, 16:17 (3807 days ago) @ Slow Hand

I just worked on one for a friend...

by Sarge ⌂ @, Central Misery, Friday, April 25, 2014, 17:01 (3807 days ago) @ Byron

Bolt was caked with crud plum up under the extractor. 50 cents worth of carb cleaner and 3 in 1 oil and it would run ball with either mag.

Yes! Nobody has ever run out of ammo with one of those. In

by brionic @, Friday, April 25, 2014, 18:09 (3807 days ago) @ Byron

this period of scarcity, a magical supply of 9mm unceasingly, invisibly fed into such a pistol is a blessing.

Silly me, I pictured a S&W M27-2 with 3 1/2 inch barrel

by Jeff Taylor @, Tampa FL, Friday, April 25, 2014, 20:39 (3807 days ago) @ Byron

At least that's my holy grail.

--
Colonel, USAF (Ret)
NRA Life Member

Silly me, I pictured a S&W M27-2 with 3 1/2 inch barrel

by Lee J. @, hagerman,NM, Friday, April 25, 2014, 22:25 (3807 days ago) @ Jeff Taylor

I'm with you Jeff :-P

by AkRay, Saturday, April 26, 2014, 10:11 (3807 days ago) @ Byron

You found one that works. That would make it a holy grail in anyone's book. :) Enjoy your new gun, Byron.

RSS Feed of thread