To Everyone

by Art @, Littleton, Colorado, Friday, March 28, 2014, 17:42 (3835 days ago)

We can not express our gratitude to all the prayers and support we received from the members of this board. My wife does not pay much attention to my involvement here and she was very emotional when I showed her the responses to her breast cancer. She had not cried much but all those responses got to her. She wishes to thank you all and we will always remember your kindness.

We had the MRI this week and it confirmed the results of the biopsey that there was a small maligant lump but not any other problems. The other breast was fine. Our regular Doctor told us the cancer is treatable and is not the aggresive kind (I guess they do DNA analysis of the cancer). We will see the surgeon next week. So far as good as can be expected.

Again. Thank you all very much.

A very worried

Art

To Everyone

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Friday, March 28, 2014, 18:15 (3835 days ago) @ Art

Some good news in the analysis although still serious, will continue to pray for her and all the family.

To Everyone

by Murphy @, Friday, March 28, 2014, 18:44 (3835 days ago) @ Art

Art, I am so thankful the cancer is treatable. The power of prayer is awesome and never ending. Thanks for the update.

Murphy

To Everyone

by Paul ⌂, Friday, March 28, 2014, 19:05 (3835 days ago) @ Art

Thanks for the update, Art. I've several friends going through similar circumstances right now. May the Good Lord grant you peace as you walk through this rough patch. We're in your corner in this fight.

Wonderful news...

by Boge Quinn, Friday, March 28, 2014, 21:13 (3835 days ago) @ Art

...y'all can beat this, with God's help.

Great news, Art. Very happy to read this!! nm

by matt/pa @, Friday, March 28, 2014, 23:20 (3835 days ago) @ Art

nm

Very good news...

by Brian A, Saturday, March 29, 2014, 07:32 (3835 days ago) @ Art

Thank you for the follow up, prayers continuing.

Many pray without posting. Prayers will continue

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Saturday, March 29, 2014, 09:07 (3835 days ago) @ Art

as well... Pretty good news!

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Sounds as good

by Charles, Saturday, March 29, 2014, 10:50 (3835 days ago) @ Art

as breast cancer can be. I see no reason she cannot beat it handily and live a normal life. I will continue to hold her up in my prayers.

RSS Feed of thread