Anyone looking for a buffalo gun?

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Thursday, March 13, 2014, 06:35 (3851 days ago)

A buddy has three reproduction .45-70's up for sale. He's offering them up at a decent price but an even better package deal. As much as I'd like to have all three, I can't really justify it!!

He's got a Navy Arms Rolling Block, IAI Sharps, and an Uberti High Wall. The sharps has 100 rounds through it, other two are unfixed. It's looking like $750 for the roller, $600 for the Sharps, and $900 for the high wall. If anyone is interested in any of them, I'd ship them to your FFL. I can get more info in them if anyone wants it. No pics yet, sorry.

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Thursday, March 13, 2014, 17:33 (3851 days ago) @ Slow Hand

I got to take a look at the rifles this afternoon but forgot to take any pics

The Sharps is an IAB, Gardone, Italy. Globe front sight, no name rear tang sight. Matte blued barrel, double set triggers, checkered wood with a couple of nicks on the checkering. It'd be $500+ shipping

Roller is a Navy Arms, marked Pedersolli. It's got a very heavy octogon barrel, lighter colored wood in great shape. Brass barrel band, trigger guard and buttplate. Marbles gold bead front sight and a marbles 'Bullseye' rear sight. It'd be $650+shipping

The High Wall is a Stoeger marked Uberti. Octagon barrel, globe front sight and Marbles tang rear. Lovely color case hardening. Crescent buttplate with a trapdoor for a cleaning rod. It'd be $900 shipped. Unfired

I'd be happy with any of them, like I said, I can get a better deal (ammo and brass thrown in) if I buy all three. So, if I thought I had one or two sold, I'd be happy to have whatever's left over!

by Paul ⌂, Thursday, March 13, 2014, 18:18 (3851 days ago) @ Slow Hand

I've been pining for a good High Wall for years. That itch is not likely to get scratched anytime soon! Sounds like good deals overall, hope you can work out a deal on the three via help from the denizens of the forum.

RSS Feed of thread