Sprinfield XDs holster

by Jeremy, Missouri, Monday, March 03, 2014, 13:17 (3861 days ago)

I picked up an XDs in 45 recently. So far I like it, but haven't really carried it much because I haven't yet purchased a holster. I know there are a few here who have them, I'm curious what you're using in the way of holsters?

Sprinfield XDs holsters

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, March 03, 2014, 13:37 (3861 days ago) @ Jeremy

A standard Cuda Pancake I use this with my IWB straps[image]
A Wildebeest covered CID
[image]
[image][image]
These bottom two are for a Compact XD45 not my XDs, But I use the same holster set up for it as well.
I carry it almost every day in a pocket Protector in my left front pocket.
Mike Barranti makes great leather and you will be pleased with his selection & workmanship.
Rob

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

I use one of Rob's Cuda holsters also...

by matt/pa @, Monday, March 03, 2014, 14:37 (3861 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

with the snap on straps, just as he shows in the pictures above. Great holster...you forget that little XD-S is on your hip.

As a matter of fact, I have one of Rob's Cuda holsters with either straps or the clips for just about every gun I carry on my hip. The only two that don't have one are my 642 and my LCP...they go in the front pocket when called upon.

Matt

I got a Comp-Tac Minotaur free with a...

by cas, Monday, March 03, 2014, 16:14 (3861 days ago) @ Jeremy

…S&W M&P45 I bought.

It turned out to be an expensive free holster as ended up buying one for my Glock 36 and then one for the XDs when I traded into that. Oops.

My first thought was "Man this things half a cow" , but I was shocked how comfortable it was, even with the fairly large M&P45.

I got a Comp-Tac Minotaur free with a...

by uncowboy, Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 06:24 (3860 days ago) @ cas

I Have the same holster Matt posted about from Rob Works great and it will last a lifetime. J.Michael

Springfield XDs holster

by Jeremy, Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 08:35 (3860 days ago) @ Jeremy

Thanks for the input guys.

RSS Feed of thread