Thanks Dennis

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Saturday, March 01, 2014, 19:40 (3863 days ago)

Loaded up the last of the bullets Dennis Coats sent me for my 454. They really helped me find a good accurate load for my FA454. Thanks again Dennis.

Dave

Thanks Dennis

by Dennis, Sunday, March 02, 2014, 09:32 (3862 days ago) @ Dave B

Glad they worked for you and even happier that you enjoyed them. Your welcome and more than welcome to more if they have become some of your "must haves". Dennis

Thanks Dennis

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Sunday, March 02, 2014, 10:05 (3862 days ago) @ Dennis

I think I may need to see about ordering the LBT mold, I didn't see it in the catalog, so I am going to send an email. They obviously have a smaller meplat than my WFNGC bullet that comes in at a light 330grs, but the SWC design shoots much better at long ranges, those bullets made hitting basketball sized rocks at 200+ yards pretty easy. I find I shoot more heavyweight bullets in the 454 than anything else. Thanks again for opening my eyes!

Dave

Thanks Dennis

by Dennis Eugene @, Prince of Wales Island Alaska, Sunday, March 02, 2014, 14:59 (3862 days ago) @ Dave B

Remember Dave, That mold mostly sits and while not everybody gets to borrow my molds you sure can. As I know if anything happened you'd be good to make it right. Think it over and feel free to borrow it for a marathon casting session in which you could cast enough bullets in a couple weeks to last until your as old as some of the really old guys around these parts. LOL we should be so lucky to live THAT long. Again a friend Dennis

Thanks Dennis

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Sunday, March 02, 2014, 15:20 (3862 days ago) @ Dennis Eugene

Dennis, you humble me. I may take you up on that offer, as soon as I figure out what Spring/Summer holds for me.

Dave

RSS Feed of thread