Wabted to buy or trade for Ruger Grip

by Art @, Littleton, Colorado, Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 19:21 (3901 days ago)

I have a New Model Super Single Six with the wood laminated grips and would like to replace them with the older wooden grips. I could buy these or trade a new black Tyler T-Grip for a round butt J frame. This is still in the original packaging.

Thanks

Art

Hey Art! I'd have to look....

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Thursday, January 23, 2014, 11:37 (3900 days ago) @ Art

What wood/era of grips do you want? I have some but disremember what they are right now. If I have what you seek, I'd be happy to trade.

by Art @, Littleton, Colorado, Thursday, January 23, 2014, 12:17 (3900 days ago) @ Hoot

My Single Six is about 3 or 4 years old ahd has those laminated shiney wood grips. The kind they were using before they started the black plastic. I am looking for the kind before that. They were wood and a solid brown color. The same wood that Ruger used for so many years. Hope that explaines it.

Art

by Art @, Littleton, Colorado, Thursday, January 23, 2014, 13:22 (3900 days ago) @ Hoot

Hoot,

E-mail me at artandsandy68@msn.com and I will send photos of what I wish to replace along with the T-Grip.

Art

E-mail away.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Thursday, January 23, 2014, 16:38 (3900 days ago) @ Art

Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

RSS Feed of thread