Hi folks.

by Nath, Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 15:32 (3908 days ago)

Hello from England.
Nath here from Leverguns, I was invited to pop over and understand I knows alot of you!
Any way not being able to own a handgun other than a frontloader and then only for shooting paper with I may have little to offer here! Now if they would let me hunt with a front loading handgun.....

Catch up later.

Thanks.

Nath.

Welcome to the fire

by Jhenry, Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 16:41 (3908 days ago) @ Nath

I hope you find friends here.

Hi folks.

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 16:51 (3908 days ago) @ Nath

Welcome Nath - all kinds of experience here. I'm sure you will fit right in.

Welcome aboard Nath.

by Murphy @, Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 17:36 (3908 days ago) @ Nath

I'm sure exchanging your knowledge with us with be a pleasure.

While for all intent and purpose, we are centered around handguns all guns are welcome.

Many here, enjoy shooting front stuffers as well as cartridge firearms. One of the best grouping handguns I ever owned was a .45 caliber front stuffer. I gifted it to a friend long ago. Loaded properly it would fire 3 shots into a clover leaf group at 25 yards.

Again, welcome and may you find many new friends here Nath.

Murphy

Welcome Nate

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 18:57 (3908 days ago) @ Nath

Your going to have fun , Great People here.:-D

It will be nice to have a mate from Old Blighty around!

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 19:08 (3908 days ago) @ Nath

Welcome aboard.

It will be nice to have a mate from Old Blighty around!

by Gary G, Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 19:22 (3908 days ago) @ Andrew

Welcome Sir

Welcome aboard! (nt)

by Paul ⌂, Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 21:06 (3908 days ago) @ Nath

Hullo Nath and welcome!

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Thursday, January 16, 2014, 08:57 (3907 days ago) @ Nath

What part of England? I have spent a fair time in Kent on business but, you get much away from there, and I know only a little.

Cheers!

Hiya Nath.

by MR, Fort Worth, Texas, Thursday, January 16, 2014, 10:26 (3907 days ago) @ Nath

Pull up a chair and sit a while.
There's a few Brit transplants here in Texas. One in particular, named Bill Davison, came over and started a shooting center on over 500 acres about 70 miles west of here.

http://www.tacproshootingcenter.com/

Heck fire son, we can make room for one more if you ever decide to move to Texas.

Hullo Nath and welcome!

by Nath, Thursday, January 16, 2014, 12:20 (3907 days ago) @ Hoot

Hoot, not near Kent at all, draw a line from kent past the north of Birmingham and you should be near to Stoke on Trent!

N.

Ah! Found it!

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Thursday, January 16, 2014, 13:35 (3907 days ago) @ Nath

About as close as I've come to that was a week in Stamford in 2002. We have a manufacturing plant there (and Peterborough and, umm, a few others I think).

Welcome aboard, Nath!

by Paul ⌂, Thursday, January 16, 2014, 15:58 (3907 days ago) @ Nath

There are a lot of levergun shooters here, as well as adherents to about every shooting discipline you can imagine. It's good to have you on board as well. Feel free to post some of your shooting exploits here, if you like.

Have you looked into air pistol shooting? That's how I keep my hand in down here north of the Equator and south of the Canal. Tossing a few air propelled pellets down range help one keep fairly current in the handgun department, although they won't do much for building recoil tolerance...

Hi folks.

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Friday, January 17, 2014, 10:10 (3906 days ago) @ Nath

I see you made it over ok.
Now we need to see some of your fox adventures.
TR

Welcome aboard, Nath!

by Nath, Friday, January 17, 2014, 11:21 (3906 days ago) @ Paul

Always got an air pistol handy me:-)

Nath.

RSS Feed of thread