Charter Arms joy today.

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Thursday, January 09, 2014, 21:09 (3914 days ago)

I really have grown fond of the first generation Charter Arms guns. I know it's kind of like collecting Chevy Chevettes, but they just have a certain personality to them. This Pathfinder .22 came home today. It is a factory 5th Anniversary commemorative. Nickeled, and a special serial number series. The nickel is a little frosty, but that will be remedied soon.

[image]

[image]

[image]

I like the heck outta that!

by Sarge ⌂ @, Central Misery, Friday, January 10, 2014, 09:27 (3913 days ago) @ Andrew

nm

My Pathfinder 22 is stainless

by Warhawk, Hot Springs, Arkansas, Friday, January 10, 2014, 14:44 (3913 days ago) @ Andrew

I'll bring it to Clarksville (for sale)

Bottom gun
[image]

[image]

[image]

Nice!

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Friday, January 10, 2014, 17:46 (3913 days ago) @ Warhawk

I'll bring this one and it's 6" blued brother down there. Given there is absolutely no residue or staining on the front cylinder face, I don't think it has been fired yet.

very nice! how much is it? i have two of the blue ones

by cable, Saturday, January 11, 2014, 00:43 (3913 days ago) @ Warhawk

one well used with a separate factory fitted 22 wmr cylinder and crane; and another one like new in the box ..... but always liked the stainless.

they also made them in 6" didnt they??

:-)

Yes they did.

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Saturday, January 11, 2014, 06:32 (3912 days ago) @ cable

[image]

I wish they still made these in the 3" barrel.

by Drago, Saturday, January 11, 2014, 10:07 (3912 days ago) @ Andrew

The two inch versions just aren't the same.

I wish they still made these in the 3" barrel.

by RidinLou, Middle TN, Saturday, January 11, 2014, 13:43 (3912 days ago) @ Drago

I had two or the 3" SS versions and the front sight literally fell off of both of them.

Appeared to be glued on.

Both were great after adding Compac grips. Accurate ehough to 25 yards to be great kit guns.

Tasty squirrel or rabbit accurate.

Wish they had soldered on the sights or a single screw even.

The Bulldog that I just recently bobbed had a front

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Saturday, January 11, 2014, 14:55 (3912 days ago) @ RidinLou

sight that wouldn't come off even after I heated the bejeebers out of it with a torch. That is why the barrel is now 1.5 inches instead of 2.

RSS Feed of thread