Made it to the Chino Valleyb Range for a late afternoon

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Sunday, January 05, 2014, 19:45 (3918 days ago)

Session with my son and a couple friends...30-30 and 308 predominated...OK helped my son confirm zero on his new to him, Rock River...BUt Mostly we shot these and a CETME[image]

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Sunday, January 05, 2014, 21:57 (3918 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Nice rifles - that M1A just don't look like mine. Is that a Ruger Scout 308 ?

What kind of Bino. glass you got there Rob ?

by Gary G, Sunday, January 05, 2014, 22:47 (3918 days ago) @ Cherokee

Nice Looking Binos.

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Monday, January 06, 2014, 03:29 (3918 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Hi Rob,please tell me a little more about that FNfal,looks very nice!!!!. :-D :-D :-D

They are Pentax, belong to a friend that has the Gunsite

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, January 06, 2014, 08:38 (3917 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Scout and M1A SOCOM(I Think) I just placed my old beater Imbel FAL on his table and took this picture. The FAl has a DSA top plate and a older Aimpoint. I picked it up for 860, the first time I walked into Bucky O'Neill Guns, upon my return to AZ from AK.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

They are Pentax, belong to a friend that has the Gunsite

by Gary G, Monday, January 06, 2014, 18:47 (3917 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I Figured Bucky Oneal had something to do with it........LOL..... If I ever make it out to see you that will be my second stop.

RSS Feed of thread