EMK's introduction to the shooting world
by AkRay, Sunday, December 15, 2013, 15:12 (4676 days ago)
![[image]](images/uploaded/2013121521110352ae1ae7a693d.jpg)
792 views
Sure wish we could roll back the clock....
by rob
, Sunday, December 15, 2013, 21:01 (4676 days ago) @ AkRay
Even those "city men" he mentions were more manly than the Castratti running our culture today...or as Phil Robertson would call 'em, Yuppies.
695 views
Any chance of seeing the referenced letter?
by Kentucky, Monday, December 16, 2013, 08:37 (4675 days ago) @ AkRay

681 views
I don't think so.
by AkRay, Monday, December 16, 2013, 23:38 (4674 days ago) @ Kentucky
I was able to get a picture of this with my IPod because it's only a small section of text. I don't think I can do an entire page with what I have.
682 views
Understand. What's the original source?
by Kentucky, Tuesday, December 17, 2013, 10:05 (4674 days ago) @ AkRay

639 views
It came from an American Rifleman from 1925
by AkRay, Wednesday, December 18, 2013, 00:13 (4673 days ago) @ Kentucky
.
615 views