I am not sure what to make of this...

by Charles, Tuesday, November 19, 2013, 16:15 (3965 days ago)
edited by Charles, Tuesday, November 19, 2013, 16:22

As you know, I live on the border and pay attention to what is going on down here. Yesterday evening I was at a meeting with a fellow I know who is a contactor with Homeland Security and is housed at a Coast Guard base. When you ask what he does, he gets sorta vague and I do know he has to go through a through security check every couple of years.

The conversation was about the Border Patrol and he stated that both the Border Patrol and Coast Guard were in very bad state of moral as they were not allowed to do their jobs. The had orders to in essence not work more than a little come from very high up. He said, that lack of funding was the reason given, but nobody believed that.

The long and short of it is border security is practically non-existent right now.

I would have like to have asked some questions, but it was the wrong time and place to do so.

In the meantime, across the river in Mexico, gun battles, murders, kidnapping and all of that stuff are a daily occurrence. The change of government in Mexico has had no effect on violence there. There is in effect a new black out in Mexico. Reporters who cover the violence end up dead.

Don't know. But it makes me want to go clean my Browning.

by MR, Tuesday, November 19, 2013, 17:20 (3965 days ago) @ Charles

If I were you, I'd see it as time to carry two for a while.

I am not sure what to make of this...

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Tuesday, November 19, 2013, 18:08 (3965 days ago) @ Charles

Sad state we are in with O giving the orders. All I would say is stay sharp and be prepared for trouble.

The president of the United States of America is a traitor

by Jhenry, Tuesday, November 19, 2013, 18:16 (3965 days ago) @ Charles

That's what I make of this news and most of the rest of the information we now have.

The president of the United States of America is a traitor

by farnsworth, Thursday, November 21, 2013, 19:49 (3963 days ago) @ Jhenry

the Pharaoh hates America, he hates our military and he wants to govern by fiat. I wouldn't be surprised to see him pull a Venezuela and suspend the Constitution!

Indeed, right after a modern Reichstag Fire is blamed on

by Joeseph Goebbels, Thursday, November 21, 2013, 21:43 (3963 days ago) @ farnsworth

child-molesting, red-state, NRA life members.

And very few will care.

RSS Feed of thread