makin bacon! This guy can handle a bolt gun.

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 12:18 (3993 days ago)

It takes all of twelve seconds for this guy to take down seven wild boar. Enjoy this outstanding shooting. - See more at:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/kucjt7f
[Open in new window]

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 15:57 (3992 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

There were a lot of pigs and he got 'um good. Fine fast shooting.

Great shooting for sure.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 16:15 (3992 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

My pockets aren't deep enough to bring him on any of our hog hunts.

I shot 11 once in about that amount of time -

by Flatlander, Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 16:22 (3992 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

though that's not counting the time required to hoof it over the hill and finish a couple off.

That was with an AR ... open ground ... younger reflexes ... optimal conditions ... and younger pigs.

At least, I think it was 11. The story expands and contracts over the years, depending on various motivations.

I thought it was 37 including Hogzilla...

by Fowler, Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 16:33 (3992 days ago) @ Flatlander

The thought I had watching it is A: the boy can shoot, B: funny in a country with super tight gun control laws allows box magazines on sporting weapons? C: I wonder how many hogs are crippled like that? The last one was clearly poorly hit and he then got it with a second shot in the trees but I bet most of the time they get away in the heavy cover.

I know the attitude on hogs on Texas but in Germany they are a bit more reveered I think...

It did look like a hoot for sure to be the guy on the trigger. I would sure like to take a stand and try my hand at answering the above questions...:-D

I thought it was 37 including Hogzilla...

by Scott Ambler, Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 17:08 (3992 days ago) @ Fowler

A Sauer 202. Would not of happened with a damn Ruger!!

I thought you said 50 pigs &you had to use your Buck knife

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 18:19 (3992 days ago) @ Fowler

there at the end...
;-)

I'm thinking his family must own the land and/or pigs He stated third generation pig shooter and all...not a everyman's sport in Germany.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

by Jared, Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 18:01 (3992 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

My record is 4 under similar conditions, that is all I had in the rifle. Roger and I killed over a dozen in about a 24 hour period one time. The most we had on the ground at once was 7

Looks like he has done a fair bit of live game shooting.

by John K., Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 19:09 (3992 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Can't get that efficient from a bench.

Looks like he has done a fair bit of live game shooting.

by Lee J. @, hagerman,NM, Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 20:56 (3992 days ago) @ John K.

Can't get that efficient from a bench.

He might have a running boar target on his range, that he practices on for the Olympics ??? :-P

RSS Feed of thread