a potential indicator of criminal or terrorist activity...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, October 16, 2013, 18:04 (3999 days ago)

A joint bulletin issued in early August by the Department of Homeland Security and FBI warns state and local law enforcement agencies to look out for people in possession of “large amounts” of weapons and ammunition, describing the discovery of “unusual amounts” of weapons as a potential indicator of criminal or terrorist activity.
Same old same old...
http://publicintelligence.net/weapons-discovery-terrorism/

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

and people stockpiling food, water, and

by anachronism, Wednesday, October 16, 2013, 18:34 (3999 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

other daily necessities. Now they're shaking down Mormons for their cannery lists. http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2011/12/08/oath-keepers-alert-federal-agents-demand-custome...

This is all getting really messed up guys...

Saw that on some of the secret squirrel society

by stonewalrus, Wednesday, October 16, 2013, 19:05 (3999 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Stuff I read too. Really!?! King George probably thought that too...

In light of the recent ammo shortage

by stonewalrus, Thursday, October 17, 2013, 10:09 (3999 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

EVERYBODY who owns a gun should be stockpiling ammo when the shortage slows down. And those people who thought about buying a gun should buy it while they can and stock up on ammo. My brother had talked about buying a handgun for years. Finally got around to it a few months ago (Ruger SR9) and then couldn't find any 9mm ammo to shoot in it. He was content to come up with 2 - 3 boxes of ammo - that's not enough for a good range session!

Well then. If the picture represents a "large amount"...

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Thursday, October 17, 2013, 11:01 (3999 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I will make certain not to attract any unwanted attention to myself on the way to CSA. :-D

illegal amounts of ammunition?

by anachronism, Friday, October 18, 2013, 18:14 (3997 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

How much is that? Boys, I think we're in trouble!

RSS Feed of thread