Jeff Update (from Souette via Facebook)...

by Boge Quinn, Saturday, September 28, 2013, 09:34 (4018 days ago)

Healing is progressing but it will be slow.
He may be released early in the week although he will have daily antibiotic drip for six weeks with weekly Home Health visits.

He's very disappointed that he will have to cancel upcoming commitments to companies that he highly respects. He feels he's letting some industry folks down and you all know that Jeff is one that is true to his word with commitments & promises.

He is reviewing his Facebook page now and responding. He's actually using my MAC. Gonna make him an Apple fan before he leaves here.

He appreciates all the prayers & kind thoughts and we know you'll keep us on your prayer lists in the days to come.
Thanks everyone! ~S

by stonewalrus, Saturday, September 28, 2013, 09:41 (4018 days ago) @ Boge Quinn

Thank you for the update. We'll keep him in our prayers.

great news!

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, September 28, 2013, 10:12 (4018 days ago) @ Boge Quinn

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Even Jeff Quinn can't help some things

by cubrock, Saturday, September 28, 2013, 10:17 (4018 days ago) @ Boge Quinn

No one is going to blame him for his illness, so he needs to get over that. :) Look forward to hearing a good report of his complete recovery!

That's great news indeed!

by Murphy @, Saturday, September 28, 2013, 11:17 (4018 days ago) @ Boge Quinn

Sure was good to open up my favorite site and see this this morning.

Please tell Souette she is also in my thoughts and prayers. While I've never had the honor of meeting her, I know she must be one great lady.

Murphy

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Saturday, September 28, 2013, 11:47 (4018 days ago) @ Boge Quinn

Good news, prayer continued...

Thanks, Boge.

by John K., Saturday, September 28, 2013, 20:28 (4017 days ago) @ Boge Quinn

Prayers continue.

Good News

by Creeker @, Hardwoods, Saturday, September 28, 2013, 20:35 (4017 days ago) @ Boge Quinn

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Sunday, September 29, 2013, 07:00 (4017 days ago) @ Boge Quinn

Prayers continue.

Good to see Jeff is up and about -- on keyboard. ...&...

by John Meeker @, Sunday, September 29, 2013, 09:57 (4017 days ago) @ Boge Quinn

on Facebook. A positive sign,

Dang, I hate this for Jeff...

by Jimmy P., Florida Panhandle, Sunday, September 29, 2013, 12:57 (4017 days ago) @ Boge Quinn

Tell the old boy to get well and he is in our thoughts and prayers.

RSS Feed of thread