Y'all play nice now, y'hear? :-D

by Paul ⌂, Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 21:22 (4021 days ago)

See you in a month or so, virtually speaking. Tomorrow I'm flying "home" to Brazil to see if we can get Mom packed up and headed north in time for the Holidays. After 42 years of calling Brazil "home" it's going to be a big adjustment for her to be back in a land that is just as strange to her as Brazil was when she first arrived. There's a lot to do from now 'til I fly back, would appreciate prayer cover from those of you who back our ministry that way. There are a lot of issues to get taken care of and without the Lord's help there's no way I can get done what needs done in the time at hand.

Thanks for being a part of our life and ministry.

Y'bet Paul.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 21:53 (4021 days ago) @ Paul

Prayers said for you and your family for what is in front of you. Let us know if we might be of assistance in any way.

Safe journeys.

Y'bet Paul.

by Paul ⌂, Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 06:36 (4021 days ago) @ Hoot

Thanks, Hoot! I'm hanging with my darling at the airport, waiting for the boarding call. Then she's off to work and I'm off to "The Wild Blue Yonder".

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 10:10 (4021 days ago) @ Paul

Prayer for all that is before you.

by Murphy @, Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 10:55 (4021 days ago) @ Paul

Absolutely old pal.

As stated by Hoot, if there is anyway I can possibly be of any help please don't hesitate to call.

Murphy

RSS Feed of thread