Mr. Taffin: have you considered a Taffin Tests Book?

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 21:14 (4042 days ago)

I think it has merit.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

I second that...

by woody, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 04:59 (4041 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I always refer to the Taffin test reloading data.

by SIXGUNNER, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 08:52 (4041 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I EXPECT BOTH "CAMPFIRE TALES" AND "TAFFIN TESTS" TO BECOME A BOOK...SOMEDAY....AFTER WE GET "BOOK OF THE .45" AND "DOUBLE ACTION SIXGUNS" UP AND RUNNING.

Sounds good to me...

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 09:27 (4041 days ago) @ SIXGUNNER

nm

I look forward to reading all of them (nm)

by Glen, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 10:08 (4041 days ago) @ SIXGUNNER

nm

by Lee J. @, hagerman,NM, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 11:48 (4041 days ago) @ SIXGUNNER

. I have printed all the stuff you have done on the internet, much followed my own testing in many areas. But I kept more of your writings than my own. Much of mine was done for self interest and personal knowledge. Whereas yours was done in a factual manner and more direct. So a book would be wonderful. ATB John, LEJ :-P

by SIXGUNNER, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 13:39 (4041 days ago) @ Lee J.

COMING FROM YOU LEE THIS MEANS AN AWFUL LOT TO ME!!

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 14:04 (4041 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

When my wife and I take the grandchildren someplace we fill the riding time with travel games and those often lead to family stories. They apparently think that those stories are interesting and the end of one inevitably leads to the chant of "more stories, more stories..." from the back seat. I just realized that we are sitting here doing the same thing for JLF, Lee, JT, and so forth. Write and they will read...

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

RSS Feed of thread