FREETAGH...Simply Rugged Versaclip...

by rob @, Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 19:19 (4049 days ago)

For a Glock 21 WITH a single magazine mag pouch. Very nice holster. I just do not, and probably never will again, own a Glock any longer. First ill take it gets it and I'll ship it out by Monday morning.

Mighty nice of you

by Fowler, Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 19:31 (4049 days ago) @ rob

But I too am not now nor ever will be a Glock guy so someone else will get to enjoy that holster.

But I got my brother that Sour Dough today, that and 500 rounds of friendly ammo for his 629 and 300 rounds for his 45 acp and 70 rounds for 300 mag. He seems pretty danger excited for sure.

Your Karma cup is getting pretty full there Rob

Eventually I will pick up a Sourdough for my 629....

by rob @, Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 19:34 (4049 days ago) @ Fowler

Which reminds me...I need a belt and need to contact Rob about that:)

FREETAGH...Simply Rugged Versaclip...

by ersisk, Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 23:50 (4048 days ago) @ rob

I feel like the guy standing in front of the group admitting I own a Glock. At least it is a .45 with an extra Lone Wolf 10mm barrel. It is my only one though. I would be willing to give the orphaned holster a good home, treat it well and let it visit an IDPA match on occasion. Do you do a versa clip for the Bond arms Snake Slayer 3 1/2" barrel?

It's yours...

by rob @, Thursday, August 29, 2013, 06:32 (4048 days ago) @ ersisk

But you'll have to ask the other Rob about the Bond Arms Versaclip...im Rob Adams:) I always use a lower case r to distinguish between the two. Send me an at sixgun 452 at yahoo dot com with your address and I'll get it out to you. Don't feel bad about owning a Glock, I've owned several and they are excellent pistols. They just don't fit my hands and I finally gave up trying:)

We have half a dozen Glocks in our household...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Thursday, August 29, 2013, 10:36 (4048 days ago) @ ersisk

They are as ubiquitous now, as a skinny barrel M&P was 30 years ago.
We can do that for you. Glad that holster has stayed in the family!

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

RSS Feed of thread