Woman saved from alligator with 25acp pistol

by stonewalrus, Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 17:01 (4050 days ago)

"Woman stops gator attack with a small Beretta pistol."

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator. What is the smallest caliber that you would trust to protect yourself?

A Beretta Jetfire testimonial.

Here is her story:

While out walking along the edge of a bayou just below Houma, Louisiana with my soon to be ex-husband discussing property settlement and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft. alligator suddenly emerging from the murky water and charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive. If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire .25 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today! Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took. The gator got him easily and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. It's one of the best pistols in my collection! Plus ... the amount I saved in lawyer's fees was more than worth the purchase price of the gun.

Woman saved from alligator with 25acp pistol

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 18:16 (4050 days ago) @ stonewalrus

Good one !!

Sounds about right...

by rob @, Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 22:59 (4050 days ago) @ Cherokee

It's been said 25% of women are being treated for psychological instability...kinda scary when you realize 75% are not;) It's a joke and only a joke-don't take it too seriously.

What man DOESN'T make his wife go crazy...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 11:46 (4049 days ago) @ rob

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

What man DOESN'T make his wife go crazy...

by rob @, Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 11:52 (4049 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

In all honesty, there's a lot of truth in that. Most of us are like big kids and our wives have to be the responsible ones:) I'm working on improving...progress is slow but steady.

SPEAK FOR YOUR SELF !!!!!!!!!

by Who....me...??, Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 16:45 (4049 days ago) @ rob

I HATE THESE DAMNED ANTI MALE JOKES. IF YOU TURNED IT AROUND ALL THOSE WHINING BROADS WOULD THROW A FIT. NOW QUIT IT AND ACT LIKE MEN INSTEAD OF WHINING NINNIES.
ME ??!! I TREAT WIMMEN EXACTLY AS I WOULD ANY MAN AND YOU CANNOT GET ANY MORE EQUAL THAN THAT. IN PLAINS WORDS ' TAKE OUT YOUR OWN DAMNED GARBAGE'........ETC ETC ETC !!!

HAR! I KNOW you make your wife crazy!!! :-)

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 17:43 (4049 days ago) @ Who....me...??

But yes, the whole anti -male thing gets old very quickly. Instead of father knows best or Chuck Connors for father figures we have the Simpsons and family guy.... despicable!

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

No question at all that manhood his mocked...

by rob @, Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 19:11 (4049 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

and diminished in our culture and society continues to reap the consequences of fatherless homes while ignoring the elephant in the room.

RSS Feed of thread