Peach House shoot out

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Thursday, August 22, 2013, 21:18 (4055 days ago)

Peach House shoot out

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Friday, August 23, 2013, 04:55 (4054 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I wonder how he feels About walking past that scoped AR? Obviously, things turned out about as good as they could have, but I'd still feel better about having a scoped rifle vs a handgun! The article said he tried to hide the revolver to not draw any attention, so it must have been a conscious choice but it must have been a hard one to make!

Peach House shoot out

by jgt, Friday, August 23, 2013, 05:48 (4054 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I just passed the spot on Monday. What was not pointed out in the post is that Connor was shooting toward a busy highway and could have easily hit an unsuspecting motorist passing down the highway if he had not been stopped. Every round he fired at the Early police sargent was passing his position in the driveway and directly across the highway the sargent used while getting there.

Great post ,Thanks Rob

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Friday, August 23, 2013, 08:24 (4054 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I would have taking the rifle too. thank God the pistol worked for him. and I sure do like Texas!! :-D

RSS Feed of thread