At the Border Patrol checkpoint this morning

by Charles, Saturday, June 22, 2013, 21:30 (4116 days ago)

The agent asked me "Sir, do you have any weapons in the vehicle ? I said, "I have a piss pot full of weapons in this truck". He said, " great, I like it when American citizens have weapons. Have a good day Sir."

BIG 10-4!!

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Saturday, June 22, 2013, 22:04 (4116 days ago) @ Charles

Very glad to hear this.

As an aside, thought of you today when I fondled a sporterized Krag....it may have to come home with me....

Dont it make you feel proud that youngun is like us? NT

by Bob Hatfield @, Sunday, June 23, 2013, 06:14 (4116 days ago) @ Charles

NT

At the Border Patrol checkpoint this morning

by D. Sikes, Sunday, June 23, 2013, 13:47 (4116 days ago) @ Charles

wonder if I would have gotten the same reacton from him... last time I was stopped by the boarder patrol I had to go thru all kinds of hoops to prove I was a US citizen... my driver's license and military ID card weren't enough for him... what finally convinced him was that I threatened to call my CO and have him get the base Military Police out and come get me... why?... I'm half Japanese and part Chickasaw so I look like the local boarder hopper around south Texas.. GGGRRRRRRRRR

DNA do make a difference at these checkpoints! NM

by Charles, Monday, June 24, 2013, 10:51 (4115 days ago) @ D. Sikes

NM

DNA do make a difference at these checkpoints! NM

by Paul ⌂, Tuesday, June 25, 2013, 07:57 (4114 days ago) @ Charles

In '09 we were traveling within view of Old Mexico along Highway 10 down in AZ. Rolled up to a check point, had a BP agent on each side of the road. I rolled my window down as we approached and the agent asked "Is everyone in the car a U.S. citizen?" to which I replied "Yes, sir!" and he waved us on through. In the meantime the agent on the other side was eyeballing my brunette wife who does not look WASP due to her decidedly latina DNA which contrasts nicely with her English maiden surname. He looked dubious, but we kept rolling.

RSS Feed of thread