OT: 35mm film camera stuff for sale.

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 23:43 (4119 days ago)

I picked up a box full of lenses, lots of lenses. There was also a Pentax K1000 and a Canon T50 in the bunch. The Canon wears a 80-200 zoom. The Pentax has the original lens and there are a couple zooms too.

There are 3 Yashica screw mount lenses, some 2x and 3x adapters, and other big lenses I can't identify.

You can have all of it for $200 shipped. 5shot44@gmail.com

[image]

I can't make out in the picture..

by Paul ⌂, Thursday, June 20, 2013, 15:42 (4119 days ago) @ Andrew

but it looks like an older Canon, before the EOS system, correct? If it were EOS I'd be interested in a zoom lens, if there is one that goes higher than 200 in the batch. I picked up a Canon EOS camera last fall for the simple fact that it came with a 30-80 lens that fits between the 18-55 lens and the 50-200. What would be REALLY nice would be to come across one that would range from 18-300, but don't even know if they ever made such a critter. Forgot to mention, my interest is due to the EOS lenses working with the newer DSLR cameras. Don't know if the older lenses will fit the new cameras or not.

My daughter tells me that SOME lens can be used with the

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Thursday, June 20, 2013, 18:27 (4118 days ago) @ Paul

digitals but not others. Surely there is an internet source for such data.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

I am not sure of anything about these lenses.

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Thursday, June 20, 2013, 19:26 (4118 days ago) @ Paul

I have heard that all the Nikon lenses work with their digital SLR units, but your stuck with manual focus and aperture settings.

I probably have these sold on Craigslist, figgered I'd give you guys a shot if there were any camera nuts among us.

RSS Feed of thread