Read Today John Kerry pledges to sign U N GUN TREATY

by Gary G, Monday, June 03, 2013, 19:12 (4136 days ago)

I do not have my mobile phone with me but I read on Wall Street Or Bloombergs Mobile sites that Kerry Pledged this morning the US would pass this.

Read Today John Kerry pledges to sign U N GUN TREATY

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Monday, June 03, 2013, 21:15 (4135 days ago) @ Gary G

Him and Obummer have said they'd push it, but from what I've read, it has little chance of getting the 2/3's vote it needs to be anything at all.

Given the lawless nature of the Barry Hussein regime...

by mcassill, Monday, June 03, 2013, 21:37 (4135 days ago) @ Slow Hand

look for the ATF to try to enforce it as if it was ratified.

Given the lawless nature of the Barry Hussein regime...

by lee jurras @, hagerman,NM, Monday, June 03, 2013, 21:46 (4135 days ago) @ mcassill

No way Mark :-|

More attempts to draw attention away from the scandles

by Charles, Tuesday, June 04, 2013, 10:53 (4135 days ago) @ Slow Hand

There is no way that treaty could be ratified. Just a grandstand play to keep the liberal base on board with the Obamma administration.

If a treaty could be ratified that abrogated the Constitution, we might as well move to Mexico and take it away from the Cartels and form a greater Texas. Sam Houston had that notion, but the Civil War brought his grand scheme to an end. Might be time to take a fresh look at the idea.

Think about it, Tiquila, great beer, wonderful food, cool music and gorgeous women. Mejico si tiene todo (Mexico has it all).

Way to go

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Tuesday, June 04, 2013, 17:25 (4135 days ago) @ Charles

Now I'm sitting at work with some idle time, and I'm thirsty, hungry, and have visions of a senorita (she may not be Mexicano, but she's mine).

Good Point.

by Gary G, Tuesday, June 04, 2013, 19:20 (4134 days ago) @ Charles

RSS Feed of thread