Talk about pulling it out of your a.... well take a look!

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Friday, January 13, 2012, 22:00 (4646 days ago)

by uncowboy, Saturday, January 14, 2012, 02:23 (4646 days ago) @ Hobie

he is going to do real well in prison.

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Saturday, January 14, 2012, 07:59 (4645 days ago) @ uncowboy

At least it was a Spanish copy instead of a real Smith!
How would you like to be the poor sap who got stuck test firing it?

A real HOLE-ster

by brionic @, Saturday, January 14, 2012, 11:21 (4645 days ago) @ Hobie

Nasty!

by Jhenry, Saturday, January 14, 2012, 17:50 (4645 days ago) @ Hobie

The article mentions injuries to his butt from the gun. From the looks of the guy I find injuries to be rather surprising.

One of our parolees robbed a house, stole a safe with cash in it, cracked the smallish safe, and was pulled over in a Ford Econoline. He refused to exit the vehicle and was found in the back laying down by the swat ninjas. No money. They discovered at the jail that he "might have kiestered the money". To the hospital he goes. The cash was recovered. It was north of 16,000 dollars. It was not all 100's either. The hospital autoclaved the cash and it went into evidence, and was later returned to the aggrieved party. I do not know, but I would assume he then exchanged it at one of our local banks. I would have. He went to the DOC and is now known as "The Vault".

by bob @, Saturday, January 14, 2012, 20:22 (4645 days ago) @ Jhenry

yup, over the years i worked in jails and penitentiaries, i found some real interesting stuff in convicts butts! best ever was a 60 watt light bulb, i still wonder whose bright idea that was! worst i ever heard was at San Quentin, convict went before the state parole board and while awaiting the results of his interview, withdrew a 10+ inch shank from his colon and when given his results, no parole-ever, he stabbed 3 parole examiners with the s#1##y shank.
bob

by Jhenry, Sunday, January 15, 2012, 08:38 (4644 days ago) @ bob

That was a crappy deal for everyone!

RSS Feed of thread