Springfield 1911 double stack .45 up for sale.

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Thursday, May 30, 2013, 20:18 (4139 days ago)

Extremely clean, no scratches or scuffs. There is a teeny tiny bright mark on a corner of the frame below the slide release. This is the G.I. model with low sights and black parkerized finish. Two 13 round mags, original box, and even the belt slide holster Springfield put in the box with these.

I have never fired this thing, bigger fish are waiting for the pan.

I'll leave it off the local trading sites for 24 hours. First email, etc.

5shot44@gmail.com

$650 shipped.

[image]

What mkags does it take?

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Thursday, May 30, 2013, 21:22 (4139 days ago) @ Andrew

I have an New old stock double column Kimber. the frames were made in Israel, if I recall correctly. 13 round m,ags...I have 8 or the mags swo, if these are compatible, this would make a nice second gun...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

The mags with it are Mec-Gar.

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Thursday, May 30, 2013, 21:31 (4139 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

According to what I have read, Para mags work. I have no clue about the Kimbers though. Is that the poly frame?

yep plastic...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Thursday, May 30, 2013, 21:32 (4139 days ago) @ Andrew

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

This has an Imbel frame, same as other Springfields

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Thursday, May 30, 2013, 21:38 (4139 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I picked this up a few months ago when I was having a 1911 fever spell. I find my Kahr CW45 sits in my paws better.

Sold Pending Funds. NM

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Friday, May 31, 2013, 17:49 (4139 days ago) @ Andrew

The first gen Kimber polymers

by CJM @, Only as long as you paid..., Saturday, June 01, 2013, 01:33 (4138 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

take a nearly unique mag that only fits the BUL frames. You can modify the Springfield P14 mags to work in the Kimbers with a little file work on the slot that the magazine catch fits into. I really like that frame as it fits my hands so well. Mec-Gar used to make mags to fit the BUL frame, I don't know if they still do or if you have to buy the Mec-Gar P14 mags and do the file trick.

RSS Feed of thread