How in the heck does one mistake an umbrella for a

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Friday, May 24, 2013, 18:21 (4146 days ago)

firearm, ESPECIALLY an machinegun? http://www.myfoxny.com/story/22415568/umbrella-mistaken-for-assault-rifle

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

How in the heck does one mistake an umbrella for a

by anachronism, Friday, May 24, 2013, 18:44 (4146 days ago) @ Hobie

Well, the goobermint wants everybody to turn each other in whenever we think we see something "wrong" Even if we don't know what the hell we're talking about.

panickicy chicken chit cowards...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, May 25, 2013, 00:21 (4145 days ago) @ Hobie

60 years of communist inspired wussification in our society...it's the in thing...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Rob, that's just about woid fer woid, as I wrote....

by John Meeker @, Saturday, May 25, 2013, 07:01 (4145 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

and then didn't post here. It's dead-nuts on: The Big Lie, told often enough by the very sources that should be devoted to liberty, have produced the frightened sheep they've wanted for decades. Our country has been adrift for going on a half-century. The moral reality of WW2 is as far away from many of the population, as WW1 was to us. The cultural and historical change is now 'enlightened', all right. And the populace is too ignorant and distracted to even realize what they are willingly losing.

The solutions are obvious, but how t oget the majority of voters to realize their own eagerness to be lied to, is their un-doing, is another thing entirely.

I'm going to the range this afternoon; that R.R Coyote needs some exercise. So do I.

Cheers and Good Shooting.

Our minister was talking to one of his minister friends

by stonewalrus, Saturday, May 25, 2013, 08:51 (4145 days ago) @ John Meeker

Who was appalled to learn someone at his church had a carry permit and carried a gun. Our minister promptly told him there were a number in our congregation and he was fine with it. We have a more rural self reliant bunch. You're right - a nation of sheople.

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Saturday, May 25, 2013, 20:33 (4144 days ago) @ stonewalrus

My pastor had some similar comments from other ministers in our association but my pastor is the one that initiated the "security team" for our congregation. In fact, the church is paying for the CCW training for the team members that don't have CCW, but only the team members are "authorized" to respond to a problem. Some other churches in the assocation are also setting up various security measures.

by Charles, Sunday, May 26, 2013, 15:08 (4144 days ago) @ Cherokee

Our Rector (Episcopal) carries a gun and told me to bring mine to church so we could have the SOB in a cross fire.

RSS Feed of thread