FS S&W Mod. 58 Shooter.

by JLF @, Thursday, January 12, 2012, 12:53 (4647 days ago)

Here's an S&W mod. 58 .41mag. It's had a nicely done nickel refinish in it's life which kills collector value, but makes a great shooter. It has a very smooth DA, and runs just fine, locks up tight, with an excellent bore. Great for a shooter as-is, or as a starter for a great custom sixgun. It's $500 shipped, first e-mail wins.

Honest Arch
[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Always the way.

by cas, Friday, January 13, 2012, 17:07 (4646 days ago) @ JLF

Things you've long wanted at prices you're willing to pay, always show up when you're busted.

Scrambling to sell guns to pay my property taxes. This makes three guns and a camera deal I've had to pass on in the last couple weeks. (sigh)

FS S&W Mod. 58 Shooter.

by Tremors @, Friday, January 13, 2012, 20:10 (4646 days ago) @ JLF

Well, I've poked around the site for a while, but still can't figure out how to send JLF a private e-mail (as opposed to posting a reply on the board). I've probably overlooked the obvious somewhere, but could somebody help me out?

Thanks.

Now that you mention it (and I just posted about e-mail to

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Saturday, January 14, 2012, 07:48 (4645 days ago) @ Tremors

myself!), I don't see it either!!!! But that's just JLF (and YOU). I have a little envelope next to my "handle" because I registered, signed in and included the e-mail there. You should give him yours, he will contact you. If you'd rather disguise it to avoid the spam bots you might do something like "tremorsemailaddy dot com".

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Now that you mention it (and I just posted about e-mail to

by Tremors @, Saturday, January 14, 2012, 10:23 (4645 days ago) @ Hobie

... I don't see it either!!!! But that's just JLF (and YOU). I have a little envelope next to my "handle" because I registered, signed in and included the e-mail there.

Ah hah! Found it. Clicked on my own screen name at the upper right of the message board window, and that let me edit my profile. Now I have a little envelope next to my name and JLF can click on it to send me an email.

Thanks for the clue, Hobie.

E-mail sent. I finally figured it out too. (NM)

by JLF @, Saturday, January 14, 2012, 15:09 (4645 days ago) @ Tremors

We're so special...

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Saturday, January 14, 2012, 19:54 (4645 days ago) @ JLF

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

RSS Feed of thread