FYI Spider to the Fly.

by JLF @, Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 16:13 (4148 days ago)

For any of you ladies or gents who might be so tempted, I have finally rigged up to accept plastic money again. Visa/MC/Discover/Amex/Diners etc. Company policy is to NOT squeal out to significant others, and I will happily back up any claim to whatever the purchase might be, such as donations to the Boy Scouts, etc. :-D

Honest Arch Stanton.
Working Man's Friend.
We Never Close.

BWAHAHAHAHAAaaaaaa..........

by Boge Quinn, Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 16:28 (4148 days ago) @ JLF

...Honest Arch, The Great Enabler!

(good to see you back in full swing)

Sounds like good news!

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 17:40 (4148 days ago) @ JLF

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Diner's Club eh?

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 21:30 (4147 days ago) @ JLF

Just let me check and see if it's in my suit coat pocket.... Nope, not that side, that's my cigarette case and flask. Ah, here it is, in my Prince Gardner wallet. Do you validate parking?

Diner's Club eh?

by JLF @, Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 22:04 (4147 days ago) @ Andrew

Anywhere you want to park around here is valid enough for me. I can't say as I've ever processed a Diner's Club, but my little sign says I take it. I've known people who spent more "dining" on a Saturday night than most of my inventory costs.

JLF

A quick bit of research, it's now attached to Master Card.

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 22:23 (4147 days ago) @ JLF

At my tender age of 44, I can remember when MasterCard was MasterCharge. Diner's Club logos were only on restaurant doors we went into in Florida with my wealthy great uncle.

RSS Feed of thread