Please send your prayers for the people in Okahoma

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Monday, May 20, 2013, 18:00 (4150 days ago)

God Bless them ,

My girlfriend is there on a work assignment.

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Monday, May 20, 2013, 18:13 (4150 days ago) @ Fivegunner

She watched it live on TV from her hotel and still is. She says the destruction is horrific. They had a tornado there yesterday too about a mile from her. She's very nervous about the next 2 days of work.

Thanks Fivegunner, we need all the prayers we can get.

by Murphy @, Monday, May 20, 2013, 18:19 (4150 days ago) @ Fivegunner

My sister, mother & sister in law live in Oklahoma City. The brunt of todays tornado hit Moore, Oklahoma which is a suburb of OKC. Moore was devistated 14 years ago on May the 3rd and 36 people lost their lives.

Fortunately, my family has came through okay with no damage. Hopefully the storms/tornado's have moved on out of the area. My mother also resides in OKC in a nursing facilty.

My area is thus far untouched. I'm unaware of any threats at this time, or for later tonight. Of course that could change at any given minute.

Thanks for any prayer's guys, we'd sure appreciate them.

Murphy

I just saw a weather map, diagonal storm front from OK clear

by Paul ⌂, Monday, May 20, 2013, 19:26 (4150 days ago) @ Murphy

up through MO. Some nasty looking cells in it. Y'all keep a weather eye out and an ear for the sirens.

50+ dead in Moore school kids etc. 200 MPH winds

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, May 20, 2013, 20:13 (4150 days ago) @ Paul

prayers ongoing...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Been sending prayers...

by Brian A, Monday, May 20, 2013, 22:13 (4149 days ago) @ Fivegunner

Have friends from school living in Ponca City and one of their sons is living near Moore. They are all safe so far, thankfully. Will keep praying for all those affected.

Yessir.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 06:18 (4149 days ago) @ Fivegunner

Prayers sent may

by Madbo, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 12:44 (4149 days ago) @ Fivegunner

God protect and bless them. And for all those in this devastation to have the strength to carry on.

Mike Hutyra

RSS Feed of thread