prayer cover please....

by Amerileiro, SW MO, Tuesday, January 10, 2012, 11:25 (4649 days ago)

folks, I've been looking for work since I became unemployed last October. I'm heading out for a followup interview of sorts on a job I applied for some time ago. I would sure appreciate your prayers on this.
I've taken a poll here at the house and none of the family wants to give up eatting any time in the near future so I feel that I have no alternative other than to find employment. :-)
Any and all prayers are greatly appreciated.

Done....Been there myself and God did provide.

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Tuesday, January 10, 2012, 11:28 (4649 days ago) @ Amerileiro

nm

Certainly.

by Mike P @, Tuesday, January 10, 2012, 12:12 (4649 days ago) @ Amerileiro

You got it brother. These are challenging times. Prayer certainly helps me along.

Done

by Drago, Tuesday, January 10, 2012, 12:24 (4649 days ago) @ Amerileiro

Sent up

Prayers said!

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Tuesday, January 10, 2012, 12:41 (4649 days ago) @ Amerileiro

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

prayer cover please....

by Sal, Tuesday, January 10, 2012, 13:12 (4649 days ago) @ Amerileiro

Prayers in route, God Bless

You got it!

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, January 10, 2012, 13:30 (4649 days ago) @ Amerileiro

nm

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Thank you one and all for the prayer cover....

by Amerileiro, SW MO, Tuesday, January 10, 2012, 17:07 (4649 days ago) @ Amerileiro

Thank you all for the prayers. It has been a challenge the last three months, but one prayer was answered immediately. My family and I had been praying for a job where I didn't have to travel and be away from the family for weeks at a time. As soon as I became unemployed the travel for work ceased!

I feel that both the first interview and the testing of my skills today went well. We are leaving it in God's hands now. And I'm having a good time chopping firewood. I seem to have enough firewood now to last until 2014! Unless i get a woodburning stove for the basement. Then it will only last until 2013. :-D

Again, thanks for the prayer cover.

That's good news, bro...

by Paul ⌂, Tuesday, January 10, 2012, 18:23 (4649 days ago) @ Amerileiro

We're out of town but will keep you and yours in prayer. Hang in there!

prayer cover please....

by cubrock, Tuesday, January 10, 2012, 20:53 (4649 days ago) @ Amerileiro

Prayers sent. Tough place to be, especially for a man, but our Heavenly Father knows your needs and will provide.

You got it.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 08:26 (4649 days ago) @ Amerileiro

ntxt

RSS Feed of thread