More on Photo Upload @ FSCMB

by FOG, Monday, May 06, 2013, 09:45 (4164 days ago)

This is in response to Fermin's post here. I am posting my reply in this location for increased visibility in case anyone else is having problems.

The attached screenshot from my Win7 PC running the Google Chrome browser shows the usual location of the UPLOAD button when you compose a new post or reply to another. If this button isn't visible, it might be due to your desktop settings, specifically the resolution (e.g., 1980 x 1020). I haven't seen this problem on a Windows machine for ages, but it was pretty common in the old days for parts of windows or webpages to 'disappear' if the resolution setting didn't 'match' the software. There might be other reasons, but this is the only one that comes to mind.

The screenshot also shows the POP-UP that appears when you press the button. If it doesn't, a Pop-Up Blocker or other security software might be getting in its way.

As shown, the POP-UP contains a CHOOSE FILE button, plus another UPLOAD button.

The CHOOSE FILE button in the POP-UP opens the standard Windows dialogue for finding and selecting the image(s) you want to upload.

Once found and selected, the UPLOAD button in the POP-UP does exactly that: It uploads your image file(s).

HTH :-)

[image]

--
[image]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread