Tom Knapp has passed

by Jhenry, Saturday, April 27, 2013, 10:17 (4173 days ago)

Looks like Tom Knapp has passed away after a battle with lung cancer. Age 62. He was the perfect ambassador for the shooting community. Very sad. He was a real gentleman.

Sorry to see this.

by Drago, Saturday, April 27, 2013, 11:31 (4173 days ago) @ Jhenry

I always enjoyed his segments on the History Channel's trick shooting shows.

That's horrible to hear

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Saturday, April 27, 2013, 11:54 (4173 days ago) @ Jhenry

I didn't know he was ill. I had kinda hoped he'd come somewhere close. I always enjoyed him on tv and would have loved to see him in person.

That's horrible to hear

by Jhenry, Saturday, April 27, 2013, 12:43 (4173 days ago) @ Slow Hand

I took the boys to see him last year. It was the most amazing shooting I have ever seen. Then the guy stayed after the show until every single person who wanted a picture with him, or to shake his hand or whatever was done and there was a decent crowd too. I was pretty impressed all around.

Tom Knapp has passed

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Saturday, April 27, 2013, 16:20 (4173 days ago) @ Jhenry

Sad to hear this. He always seemed like a nice guy and was great to watch.

Tom Knapp has passed

by Mark, Sunday, April 28, 2013, 08:02 (4172 days ago) @ Jhenry

That's terrible news. It's a bad year for shooting showmen. We lost Bob Muden this year as well.
Mark

Tom Knapp has passed

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Sunday, April 28, 2013, 08:08 (4172 days ago) @ Jhenry

That is so Sad, Tom was on my list of Great people . He did so much for the shooting sports, and he did a good job of teaching safey /gun handeling. God Speed Tom Knapp.

RSS Feed of thread