dated January 4, two weeks before Obama mounted his attack

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Sunday, April 07, 2013, 22:44 (4193 days ago)
edited by Hobie, Monday, April 08, 2013, 07:17

The NRA declined to explain how it obtained the document. The memo was written by the acting director of the Justice Department’s National Institute of Justice, Greg Ridgeway. It is dated January 4, two weeks before Obama mounted his attack on the Second Amendment following the Sandy Hook massacre. Ridgeway came to the Justice Department from the RAND corporation.
maybe old news... http://redflagnews.com/headlines/doj-memo-outlaw-and-confiscate-all-guns

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

I hadn't seen this before...

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Monday, April 08, 2013, 07:19 (4192 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

by jgt, Monday, April 08, 2013, 08:39 (4192 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Today or in the very near future, the congress is going to start the process of trying to pass legislation on proposed gun control bills. Now is the time to re=contact your congressman and senators and remind them what you want. For me it is no new gun control bills but a mandate to enforce the laws already on the books and remove the gun free zones.

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Monday, April 08, 2013, 13:26 (4192 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Thaks for posting, interesting read. They admit gun laws have no real impact on crime, only elimination so they say. Australians can tell us the laws don't work.

only have to look at the "Wildings" in Chicago

by stonewalrus, Monday, April 08, 2013, 14:17 (4192 days ago) @ Cherokee

And the mobs in London and Paris. Citizens are defenseless against multiple attackers - or even one attacker of more strength and size than the victim. I would hate to take on multiple assailants with an EBR but it would sure beat a 5 shot 38!

if you had to take them on with an EBR, i think they would

by cable, Monday, April 08, 2013, 16:16 (4192 days ago) @ stonewalrus

suddenly remember that they had somewhere else to be.....like running home to momma.

Remember that the Aunties NEED lawlessness....

by John Meeker, Monday, April 08, 2013, 23:17 (4192 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

and chaos to further their goals. Anything that will make people communicate 'fear' to their reps is GREAT!!! Poor, retired, ignorant, stupid -- makes no difference, if it is a frightened voice, Also, productive wage-warning citizens seek will MORE gov't protections in order to 'stay safe' 'keep the children safe' 'make schools SAFE' and so on: FEAR IS GOOD!! F'r crying out loud -- they want to be "safe as England". Well,OK then. Looks like the Government has us headed to Paradise, yup!!

Whenever I see infowars....

by rob @, Tuesday, April 09, 2013, 22:54 (4191 days ago) @ Rob Leahy
edited by rob, Tuesday, April 09, 2013, 22:58

I get overwhelmingly cynical. I know a lot of veterans and I haven't heard of one of them getting a letter like that mentioned in this article. If the O tries national gun confiscation we will be holding emergency meetings similar to the first constitutional delegations trying to get a government back in place before total WROL is the norm because govt as we know it will be MIA. It might happen someday but not in the next three years. This country may be intoxicated with stupid right now but being willing to be disarmed by a little America hating fascist and his Marie Antoinette wanna-be wife is a whole nuther matter.

I know I sure haven't

by mcassill, Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 07:22 (4190 days ago) @ rob

RSS Feed of thread